Arogya World is an advocate for preventing non-communicable diseases. We are active on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and our leadership is available for interviews with the media upon request. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Keep up with Arogya World news and progress by subscribing to and reading our monthly Newsletter.
Media and Press Releases
- April 12, 2021 – Commemorating 100 years of insulin: Reflections of a non-profit leader
- April 5, 2021 – What Health Means to Me
- March 15, 2021 –Reflecting on Women and NCDs in COVID times
- November 4, 2020 – Arogya World Launches New Mental Health Criteria for Workplaces in India
- November 3, 2020 – Arogya World Recognizes 14 Indian Companies as Healthy Workplaces in India
- March 27, 2020 – Home Cooking Back in Life Due to Coronavirus Scare
- March 7, 2020 – Empower urban sedentary women towards healthy and energetic living
- February 18, 2020 – Tackling Non-Communicable Disease with mDiabetes App
- February 13, 2020 – Healthy Eating Tips Winter 2020, by Dr. Meghana Pasi
- 2014 United Nations Every Woman, Every Child
- 2013 Clinton Global Initiative – Healthy Workplaces
- 2013 Clinton Global Initiative – 10,000 Women’s Global NCDs Survey
- 2011 Clinton Global Initiative – mDiabetes